Sunday, October 16, 2011

October Blog Hop Winner!

  First of all, THANK YOU for everyone who participated!  I really had a lot of fun!  I did not even know what a blog hop was just two weeks ago!

  And the winner is ......  Diana    The winner was chosen by drawing the entrants names from a hat.  (I know, I know. Not up to tech standards.  Call me old fashioned... LOL!)

  She has several fun blogs and I hope everyone get's the chance to visit them.  You can check out her profile by clicking on her name.

  Thank you again everyone for participating!  I really am looking forward to reading your posts on your blogs.  There are some really great ones out there!

Peace and Love,
Billy B

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
Helen Keller 



2 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention, Diana, I will be sending you and email. Please send me your mailing address and name and I will get it out to your early this week!

    Thanks!
    Billy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so happy that I won! I replied to your email with my address.

    ReplyDelete