Sunday, June 10, 2012

 
   Today.  A place in your life that will never cease to exist.  The one time and place where everything happens. Do we appreciate Today for what it is?  I know that in my life there are many different things that will attempt to grab my attention and draw me away.  Is Today anything more or less than the one opportunity we have?  Just as someone once said.  "No one can steal your peace. Only you can give it away."  It is the same with Today.

  Do you dare immerse yourself so completely in Today that you become an integral part of the day?


   I know that it may sound extreme, I believe that stressing over something you have no control or effect over in the moment is more extreme and a lot less sane.


   I know this.  Today is a marvelous gift that is given to you and me. Let's go and participate!

   I wish you all the most incredible of days.  One that at the end of, you can say "It was a good day to be alive."

   Have fun!

Billy B

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking forward to a new post from you and you didn't disappoint. Awesome post as usual, I totally agree with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate it very much. Have been very busy so entries haves been farther apart. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Post whenever you can. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete