Friday, September 9, 2011

Good morning!  I often wonder about what we forget to see or even completely overlook just because we are to busy listening to the voice in our head give a narration or defining for us the things that should or shouldn't be.  When do we turn a deaf ear to the narrator in our heads and just see the Glory that is today?

I like this quote from Mark Twain. "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing, it was here first."

So why do we believe that something is owed to us or that we have a right to things or privileges when our true God given right is to live, to breath and to experience life!  Why mess up the day by demanding something of it instead of  just becoming a participant and getting involved in the first place?

I have spent the last 40 plus years learning the real meaning of the definition of insanity.  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  That is why this blog was created. To start doing something different and starting a new path to different results.  Last night I went to my first Toastmasters meeting to find out a little more about this new path.

I recommend that everyone should take a moment to step outside your comfort zone each week and ask yourself, what if I changed the "thing" I am doing, what would be the different result?

May each one of you fully enjoy the gore and glory that is today!

Billy B



No comments:

Post a Comment