Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beautiful Morning!

I had the distinct privilege of spending some time with a good friend last night.  We caught up on things and mostly watched one of my favorite TV shows where people do their best to navigate an obstacle course over water and mud designed to get them wet and muddy.  Perhaps it is mean spirited of me to enjoy watching everyone fall and stumble and just wipe out, at the same time, it amazes me how many people don't get the basics like the most simple laws of physics.  I justify my pleasure in watching them by knowing that if given chance I would do it wholeheartedly!  (Even though they might have to carry me off the field on stretcher, I would go laughing!)

I think we have all heard of the definition of insanity. Doing the the same thing over and over again expecting different results.  Do we even realize that we are doing that?  One of the primary reasons for this blog is very personal.  It's time to re-invent myself. I want and need different results.

Tonight I will attend Toastmasters for the first time and have every intention of joining them.  Time to take my gift for gab to the next level and make sure that I can use it effectively in front of audiences.  Perhaps just one step closer to being able to help effect a real difference in the lives of others.  To become a difference maker.

I wish everyone the best of days!  It is my  sincere hope, with all of my heart and soul that you will find your reason why today is a great day!  With everything that I am, know that your life is the pinnacle of creation and that your are here to experience it!  Go out, live a little today and soak up some of the glory that is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment