The Ramblings of a Peacock for the award! I'm sure that if you have been by her blog you will agree that she has fun with it and definitely does her part to re-enforce the importance of family.
I also wanted to say THANK YOU to several new followers and for those who visit regularly, I enjoy more than anything reading your comments and getting feedback on my entries. HOWDEE!
It is my turn to chose several blogs I have discovered recently and give this very nice award. This is so hard for me because there are so many great blogs out there and I have such varied tastes I barely have time to read the ones I want to!!!
Some of these are ones that I may have already mentioned. Forgive me if I have.
1. Twain Wannabe (recently published author)
2. Whispers in the Windows (lovely poems when she does)
3. Inside Insights (her personal spiritual journey in a wonderful written style)
4. Bake-Me-Away (don't go here unless you are ok with food addictions....*smile* )
She is now posting her recipes on Misty Mornings
5. MainlyMugUps (probably have shown appreciation for her before, read her Clug stories, just fun.)
6. Skipping Stone Memories (she found me first, great blog!)
7. Diminishing Gene Pool (for when you need a laugh about life in a family setting)
8. 'Poetry' (pretty much the name says it all ;)
Take time to visit these and follow the ones you enjoy! It's important to support the creative side of life and those who honor the creative spirit within us all!
Remember, be a participant in your own life, not a passenger!
One more Haiku... just cause I love them and feel like one.
Create with all your heart
Live with your whole soul immersed
No sideline will do
Love, peace and joy to you all!