Sunday, November 6, 2011

Haiku for you

I wanted to thank Michelle My Bell for giving me the "One Lovely Blog Award"!!!  I really appreciate it!  I will take time to follow up it here in the very near future.  Be sure to visit her blog by clicking the link on the award.  She is very family focused and that is awesome!

Although I do not have time today, I definitely want to keep this ball rolling! ;D

Today, being a fan of the art of Haiku, I felt I would leave one for you, my friends who come and visit me regularly.

Thank you each one for your time and consideration.

Billy B


Peace faith and courage
Pieces of stillness within
A time with you friend

4 comments:

  1. Excellent. Some of my favorite people spout haiku. :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww THANKS Billy (((hugs))) And that was quite the lovely Haiku, right back at ya sweetie!

    ReplyDelete