Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stormin. Re-Edit.... ;D

      Today was fun. I got up expecting snow because the weatherman told us to expect 2 inches.  Nope, sunny and beautiful!  Halfway to work, it's dark and snowing!  Either way, it is a beautiful and marvelous day!

      I thought that I would share with you the picture above that I took on the drive in.  It always amazes me the landscapes I get to see each morning.  It's of Stansbury Island on the Great Salt Lake.

      I am happy to say that things are very busy!  I also got a call from a good friend of many years and he gave me a polite kick in the ass... due to my entry today sounding a bit like Eeyore.  I love a friend who is not afraid to call you out when you are not living up to you potential.

Have a great day!  Peace and love to you and yours.

Billy B

No comments:

Post a Comment