Saturday, January 14, 2012

Panorama.


I let go of the prejudgments, preconceptions and opinions of who I should be.

I accept me as I am.  I allow me to be where I am and who I am.
In all my my gore and glory.
I am thankful for each of my strengths and weaknesses.
I appreciate every gift and blind spot that I have.

I love and accept me.
I am.

I let go of any prejudgments, preconceptions and opinions of who you should be.

I accept you as who you are.  I allow you to be where you are and who you are.
In all of your gore and glory.
I am thankful for each of your strengths and weaknesses.
I appreciate every gifts and blind spot you have.

I love and accept you.
You are.

5 comments:

  1. That was lovely. I liked your quote about "beefing up your obituary" over on ... well, whatever blog that was that I was on when I saw it and decided to visit yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willy, sorry I'm late in dropping by cos I'm busy preparing for our Chinese new year celebration which falls on the 23th Jan.

    Love your sharing today, very meaningful.
    Have a nice day.
    With my warm regards
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have given you an award on my blog. Stop by to claim it.

    ReplyDelete