Thursday, June 21, 2012

A large project.

   Source FixedGearGallery.com

   Hello everyone!  I have been absent lately as a large project has been taking a lot of time to address lately.  I will have a great new entry very soon and hopefully, the time it takes to start posting 3+ times a week again here withing in the next little while.

   Great things are happening in the world currently.  There is a beautiful day all around you and the only ingredient that you need supply for it to become the most incredible day you could ever imagine is your presence!

   Wishing you the very best participation in today and the many, many blessings that will come from it!  Hold fast to your dreams.  Should they be of good intent and in alignment with your purpose, there is no one and nothing in creation that can deny you if you will just apply your presence, your patience and your passion to it.

   You are cradled in the love of creation. Peace be unto you and great joy to those who feel your presence.

Billy B

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Billy B... I have missed you. I am so looking forward to your future posts.

    I love what you said here and I truly believe it:

    Hold fast to your dreams. Should they be of good intent and in alignment with your purpose, there is no one and nothing in creation that can deny you if you will just apply your presence, your patience and your passion to it.


    I am holding fast to my dreams, I have patience.

    Thanks for posting. Launna

    ReplyDelete